The Econometrics Lab is a computing environment for faculty and students of IIIT- Delhi. The lab is meant to provide instruction in econometric methods and applications at undergraduate and graduate level, and to provide infrastructure for applied economics researchers who work with data and use tools like econometric modeling, spatial analysis, and satellite image processing.
- R studio
- RDAS Imagine
Applied Econometric Analysis (AEA) Blog
This blog contains interesting India-centric applied econometrics applications that were compiled by the students and research affiliates of IIIT-Delhi, often as term papers and project reports.
Student projects completed as part of Econometrics I (ECO 221), Winter 2022
Student projects completed as part of Spatial Statistics and Spatial Econometrics (ECO322/522), Winter 2020
Student projects completed as part of Econometrics I (ECO 221), Winter 2020
Students' project completed as part of Econometrics II, Monsoon 2020 semester
Student projects completed as part of Econometrics I (ECO 321), Monsoon 2019
- Agricultural risk management on small farms.
- Farmer’s perceptions and their roles in agricultural production decisions.
- Optimal Grassland Easement Acquisition (Survival Models and Optimization-based Simulations).
- Climate perceptions and land use decisions (Ordered Logit Models).
- Characterize and comprehend agricultural land use change in Indo-Gangetic plains (Spatial Econometric Models).
- Agricultural risk management on small farms (Beta Regression Models and Quasi-experimental Techniques) Behavioral characteristics of smallholder farmers (Applied Statistical Analysis of Data Generated from Economic Experiments).
- Optimal Groundwater management (Spatial Statistics and Microeconometric Modeling).
- Towards a new paradigm to characterize climate resilience using long-term colonial archival data (Fuzzy Logic Applications and Regression Analysis).
- Gaurav Arora
- Souvik Dutta
- Saif Ali
- Sumedha Shukla
- Atish Kumar